View our schedule and register for class HERE
- Remove shoes before entering the yoga studio.
- Turn off or silence cell phones.
- Please no perfume or colognes.
- Refrain from talking or talk with a whisper when inside the yoga room so the peaceful energy of the room is not disturbed. Keep it a quiet place to relax, breathe or meditate in before class begins.
- Honor the start time of each class.
- Drink water before or after class, not during class. It is best to avoid eating two hours before your class.
- Wear comfortable, non restrictive clothing for maximum movement and flexibility.
- Please let the instructor know of any health conditions such as, injuries or pregnancy, so he/she can modify postures for you as needed.
- Leave all your worries outside the room, this time is for you!
All students are asked to register and pay for classes online through MINDBODY. For the time being we are not accepting walk-ins and class sizes are limited. Registration is first come, first served with the potential to waitlist, and no shows will be charged. Please bring your own mat, strap, and beach towel (if used). We thank you for your cooperation.