Yes – we are open!
In adherence to state health orders classes are now held indoors at Limited capacity . Please see below for further details. Please see our modified schedule below.
We appreciate your patience as we adapt to the ever-changing situation. We will do our best to keep you informed on any updates provided to us by the City, State, and local authorities. Please know that your health and well-being is and always will be our top priority.
- Classes will be limited to a maximum of 9 students.
- Students are required to register and pay for classes through MindBody prior to arrival to limit the number of students in the front desk area at any one time and to minimize contact. Go to clients.mindbodyonline.com or sign into your mindbody account here on our website.
- Students and staff should not enter the studio if they have a cough or fever; wear facial coverings at all times, maintain a minimum 6 foot distance from one another; and not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contactt.
- Front doors will be opened when students can enter the studio. Rear doors will remain open to allow air ventilation thru the studio, please do not enter through these doors.
- All students and staff will be visibly screened for symptoms (cough, shortness of breath or trouble breathing; or at least two of the following: fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
- Please clean your hands regularly and upon entering the studio. Hand sanitizer is available at the front desk and soap and water are available in the restroom.
- Teachers will sign students into class.
- All students and staff must bring their own mat, strap, and beach towel (if used) and are requested to sanitize them prior to and after class, disinfecting wipes will be available. We have mats, straps and blankets available for purchase. The mats are $30, straps are $10, and blankets are $10.
- Mats will be placed at least 6 feet apart.
- As always, shoes are to be removed prior to entering the yoga space.
- Please bring as little of your personal belonging with you to class. The student shelving area will be unavailable, instead students will bring all personal items, including shoes with them to their yoga space and place them into the provided bin to limit the number of students in the front desk/restroom area at any one time.
- All staff have been instructed to no longer give hands-on adjustments during class and to maintain at least 6 feet of distance from students and from each other, except when momentarily necessary such as to accept payment or deliver goods.
- The bathroom and other common areas will be disinfected after each class.
- The studio floors will be disinfected twice a day after classes have finished in the afternoon and evening.
VIEW OUR FULL SCHEDULE
REGISTER FOR CLASSES
& PAY ONLINE