Yes – We Are Open!
- Classes are being held indoors but at a limited capacity.
- Students are required to register and pay for classes through our MindBody Online Store and Class Scheduler prior to arrival.
- All students and staff are encouraged to maintain a minimum of 6 feet from one another and refrain from engaging in any unnecessary physical contact.
- Do not attend class if you have any of the following symptoms: cough, shortness of breath or trouble breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of smell or taste.
- An air purifier has been added to the studio and both sets of doors will remain open to allow for increased air ventilation, please do not enter the studio until the prior class is finished and has exited.
- Please clean your hands regularly and upon entering the studio. Hand sanitizer is available at the front desk and soap and water are available in the restroom.
- Teachers will sign students into class.
- All students and staff must bring their own mat, strap, and beach towel (if used) and are requested to sanitize them prior to and after class. Disinfecting wipes are available at the studio and we also have mats, straps and blankets available for purchase online.
- As always, shoes are to be removed prior to entering the yoga space.
- Please bring as little of your personal belongings with you to class.
- The bathroom and other common areas will be disinfected after each class and the studio floors will be disinfected twice a day after classes have finished in the afternoon and evening.
VIEW OUR FULL SCHEDULE
REGISTER FOR CLASSES
& PAY ONLINE