Yes – we are open!
In adherence to state health orders all classes will be held outdoors at Spreckels Park near Orange between 6th and 7th. Please see below for further details. Please see our modified schedule below.
We appreciate your patience as we adapt to the ever-changing situation. We will do our best to keep you informed on any updates provided to us by the City, State, and local authorities. Please know that your health and well-being is and always will be our top priority.
- Students are required to register and pay for classes through MindBody prior to arrival. We are not accepting walk-ups, registration is first come, first served with the potential to wait-list, and all no shows will be charged.
- Please bring your own mat and strap. We also suggest bringing a beach towel in case the grass is damp and a blanket to cover up with during the relaxation period. We encourage students to dress in layers and wear comfortable shoes or grip socks to practice in as the weather can vary.
- Face masks are required to be worn during attendance and social distancing measures must be followed i.e., mats will still need to be placed at least six feet apart.
- Do not attend class if you are sick or have any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, shortness of breath or trouble breathing, new loss of taste or smell, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or chills.
- Please check our schedule as some classes have changed.
VIEW OUR FULL SCHEDULE
REGISTER FOR CLASSES
& PAY ONLINE
- Classes will be limited to a maximum of 8 students.
- Students are required to register and pay for classes through MindBody prior to arrival to limit the number of students in the front desk area at any one time and to minimize contact. Go to clients.mindbodyonline.com or sign into your mindbody account here on our website.
- Students and staff should not enter the studio if they have a cough or fever; wear facial coverings at all times, maintain a minimum 6 foot distance from one another; and not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact.
- Tape or other markings will be placed at least 6 feet apart on the sidewalk from the front entrance along the right side of the building through the courtyard with signs directing students to use the markings to maintain 6 feet of distance.
- Front doors will be opened when students can enter the studio. Rear doors will remain open to allow air ventilation thru the studio, please do not enter through these doors.
- All students and staff must be visibly screened for symptoms (cough, shortness of breath or trouble breathing; or at least two of the following: fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
- Please clean your hands regularly and upon entering the studio. Hand sanitizer is available at the front desk and soap and water are available in the restroom.
- Teachers will sign students into class.
- All students and staff must bring their own mat, strap, and beach towel (if used) and are requested to sanitize them prior to and after class, disinfecting wipes will be available. We have mats, straps and blankets available for purchase. The mats are $30, straps are $10, and blankets are $10.
- The studio floor is marked so mats are placed at least 6 feet apart.
- As always, shoes are to be removed prior to entering the yoga space.
- Please bring as little of your personal belonging with you to class. The student shelving area will be unavailable, instead students will bring all personal items, including shoes with them to their yoga space and place them into the provided bin to limit the number of students in the front desk/restroom area at any one time.
- All staff have been instructed to no longer give hands-on adjustments during class and to maintain at least 6 feet of distance from students and from each other, except when momentarily necessary such as to accept payment or deliver goods.
- After class students and staff will gather their belongings and exit the studio through the back door to encourage pedestrian traffic to follow a one-way migration path.
- The bathroom and other common areas will be disinfected after each class.
- The studio floors will be disinfected twice a day after classes have finished in the afternoon and evening.